Please see our updated returns policy below. If you have any questions or queries please get in contact with us.
Argosy Returns Policy
- Any titles short or received damaged should be reported to our sales office within 7 days of receipt of delivery quoting invoice number.
- All returns must be authorised by our returns department. Items for return should be emailed to email@example.com listing isbn, title and quantity. A returns authorisation number (RAN) will be issued for items that are eligible for returns. Authorisation guidelines are as follows:
- Titles must be held for 3 months from publishing date before they can be returned.
- Titles are not returnable after 10 months from purchase date.
- Bargain books/Maps/Guides/CD ROMS/Stationery/Special orders are all firm sale items.
- All price labels/stickers must be removed from books before returning. Any books received back with price labels on will NOT be credited and will NOT be sent back to customer.
- Hardback returns must be in mint condition. Any damaged hardbacks received in returns will not be credited.
- All cartons containing returns must be clearly addressed to the address below showing the RAN number and account name and number.
Argosy Books, Returns Dept, Unit 12, North Park, North Rd, Finglas. D.11.
- All return courier costs are at the expense of the customer and arrangements should be made with the courier of your choice. Return collection can be facilitated by Argosy at a fee of €6.50 plus vat per box. This can be arranged via our sales office at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 01 8239500.
- Credit notes resulting from authorised returns cannot be deducted from a previous balance. e.g A credit note raised in January cannot be deducted from December invoices, they can be deducted from the January balance. No cash refunds.
If you have any queries regarding any of the returns process please do not hesitate to contact our sales office on 01 8239500 or speak to your sales rep.